- Experience 3 year +
- Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Language EnglishMastered
- Skill Unlimited
Channel Development Manager
This relationship & acquisition based role is primarily responsible for identifying and creating business opportunities, promoting and implementing the strategies of growing the New to Bank Customers through various channels.
Major Accountabilities/Key Results Areas (KRAs):
Contribute to the city's total growth target for New to Bank Customers assigned by Head Office.
Contribute to the city's total net Asset Under Administration (AUA) target assigned by Head Office
To organise and/or participate various business activities and seminars to acquire high value New To Bank customers
Key relationship person with government offices, immigration departments, organizations and education channels to promote the success of SPB, 1+1, FTS, Migrant banking services
Lead, facilitate, organize marketing event meeting the branch requirement.
Build collaborative relationships between External and Internal Business Units.
Develope business activities which are cohesive with every city theme and its business environment.
• Excellent relationship management, networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present effectively to individuals as well as large audiences.
• Proven experience in sales, negotiation, marketing and business development field
• A degree in accounting/finance or equivalent qualification. Post graduate viewed favourably
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience with a broad exposure to banking preferred
• Strong relationship network and influencing skills
• High standard of spoken and written English & Mandarin